Friday, November 6, 2009

The Imperfect Life

Life is an unsolved mystery and its uncertainty amazes me…for once you may think you are leading a stable life, then someone comes along and leaves you feeling all messed up once again…

How do you know what’s right for you…and more importantly who is right for you…you meet so many people on a daily basis and every single person has a different story to tell and unfortunately you too have a role to play in it…

Well …every person you meet is a different character in the story called life…you often meet people who are so sweet to you that you start wondering what he/she wants from you…at the same time you come across people who couldn’t care less about you and you wonder whether he/she even has a heart…some people wouldn’t let go no matter how hard you try…and some are just trying to fit in…And the best you can do is to be a person who has good relations with all of them and still manage to be the individual you are…

In the past few weeks I realized that no matter how hard you try to think straight and lead a life with no ups and downs…its hardly possible…what may seem perfect to you may be “oh my god” for someone close to you…everybody has their own bunch of problems it’s how you deal with it that makes you different…and as for me I guess…
...I love how imperfect my life is...

No comments: